Harmony Remote with Dish 322 reciever

fog80

Original poster
Feb 13, 2007
Hi everyone,

I have a dish 322 dual reciever in the master bedroom. Tv1 is in the living room. I was planning on getting the harmony 680 remote control to use in the living room with my dlp tv and accessories.

My question is, is there any way to control the tv controls with this harmony remote? I know the tv2 remote is a special remote that lets the signal go through walls etc. Will the harmony be able to do what that remote does?

Thanks.

Harmony Remote

Hi everyone,

I have a dish 322 dual reciever in the master bedroom. Tv1 is in the living room. I was planning on getting the harmony 680 remote control to use in the living room with my dlp tv and accessories.

My question is, is there any way to control the tv controls with this harmony remote? I know the tv2 remote is a special remote that lets the signal go through walls etc. Will the harmony be able to do what that remote does?

Thanks.

The harmony remote itself can control most devices, however; TV2 is uhf-pro which the Harmony remote (and most, if not all, other) universal remotes do not support.

HTH

Thanks.

I guess I'm going to have to find a way to move the reciever downstairs and make that the TV1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)