Harmony Remote

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
I recently got a harmony remote to use with my dish and it seems that the channel changing is delayed a little bit. It works fine with everything else its just the Dish. Anyone else have this problem or know what to do to fix this problem?

Check in the Harmony confguration utility and look at delays under the Device tab.

If all else fails just delete the device and reload it, then reconfigure the Activity.

Don't despair, short of somewhat long upload times, it is still the best remote out there. Make sure you download the latest Shockwave interface and firmware.

jgags6 said:
I recently got a harmony remote to use with my dish and it seems that the channel changing is delayed a little bit. It works fine with everything else its just the Dish. Anyone else have this problem or know what to do to fix this problem?
I just checked my 800, compared it to 622, and they are both the same speed. I noticed the slowness on 622 just before latest sw download, yet people are saying their's slowed down after the download. That being said, you can try the info from previous poster, you mileage may vary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts