Harvey Korman RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a very funny man. A comic genius. The PBS program American Masters did a wonderful Carol Burnett Bio which was very insightful of Harvey. RIP.

Last edited:
He was a very funny man. A comic genius. The PBS program American Masters did a wonderful Carol Burnett Bio which was very insightful of Harvey. RIP.
yes i saw that. it was a very good bio of her life. i was a fan of the carol burnett show and still am. he was very funny. RIP

I remember when I was a kid and my parents would be real sad, I'd ask why. They'd tell me a certain person died, a celebrity of note in their formative years, and I'd ask, "Who?!". Now I know how they felt. RIP and thanks Harvey.

If you don't like the thread, then don't read it! Get over it! Find some other petty thing to bitch about! Join davelip in his class action, that should occupy your time!

And it is a sad day, when a comedy/tv legend is lost. Thanks for sharing.

Sad that the voice of reason has to come from a new member. This man was a comic genius. His performances on The Carol Burnett Show (especially with Tim Conway) are legendary. One of the funniest people I've ever seen.

Funny nobody had any problem with postings of our member' pets passing, but they did do with this. Like it said above, if you don't like the thread, don't read it. That's what the titles are for. Really.

I remember when I was a kid and my parents would be real sad, I'd ask why. They'd tell me a certain person died, a celebrity of note in their formative years, and I'd ask, "Who?!". Now I know how they felt. RIP and thanks Harvey.

+1:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)