Has anyone actually tried leasing 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Danzio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 19, 2004
622's? I know they say you can't have more than 4 leased tuners but........Have you tried?

You might be surprised. As they say........If you don't play, you can't win.:D

did you buy the 3rd dual tuner reciever. thats not leased than.

dish smart the program csr uses does not allowed more than 2 dual tuner reciever. or 4 single tuner reciever..... i will believe it once you have it set, and the work order states all the 3 dual tuner reciever as Owned.

i not trying to flame you or anything.

I have 1 722, 1 622 and 1 322 all leased (that's 6 tuners). Only paid the DIU prices. Didn't go through any fancy department, just a good ole regular CSR at the normal Dish number.

I did a 622 and 2 211's when I restarted, now I have a 622, 722 and 2 211's, all leased, plus 2 more 622's and another 211 that I bought. The ceo@echostar.com email address works great, well, most of the time.

Hmmm, I have a 622, 625 and 722, all leased. I don't know why they put up such a fuss over this, more and more homes are getting multiple HD sets, and once you use a DVR regular live TV is not acceptable.

kru,

I had a leased 622, 811 and an owned 942. When the MPEG 4 changover happened last august, the folks at Dish (not the first line CSRs) were able to upgrade my 811 and 942. After the rebates, the 211 lease upgrade was no cost, the 622 was $50.

Miner

I called the CEO number and it was a no go still. I am going to add one DirecTV HDDVR when their cost go down to $99. With D*'s aggressive promo I guess I can have both for a few months and then slowly add more D* HDDVR's until I can cancel E* and switch to D* entirely.

E*'s HD/SD two-tuner HDDVR was good back then but has no advantage at our house any longer unless the TV2 is HD also. Too bad they don't have a non-TV2 HDDVR.

Exactly, 7 rooms of TV, I do not like to share the dual tuners, they are always recording something it seems like it anyway !! And yes, and the PIP is nice. 7 HDTV's,

34 INCH 400LB RCA CRT we won from Dish a few years ago, my oldest kid latched onto that. 2 17In AOC LCD's that also double as two of the kids PC monitors. A 37 Inch Sharp Aquos LCD, a 26 INCH JVC LCD, a 61IN JVC D-ILA and a 52, well close to that Sony Projection TV and a Mits 720P projector for the pool area, I switch the component signal out from the downstairs Ent Center with remote switch.

E* will have a 612 2-tuner HDDVR without TV2 soon, but if they will not lease a third HDDVR, the cost of purchasing a 612 will still be too high compared to paying $199 to lease a D* HDDVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)