Has anyone else been talking to Executive Offices of Dish Network recently ?

Makes me think they have a HUGE work load....
the complaints must be piling up, and E* is
having a very hard time keeping up.

Heck, I am still waiting for a call back from a
supervisor.....the wait is on its ninth month.
A CSR lied to me....flat out....I was not sent
something I was promised.

I will see what I can do to ease E*'s work load,
I will just remove myself from their open account
list.

Hey, have you either of you tried the CEO email route with your questions/problems?
Also, here is a number to one of the CEO guys that I just worked with to get a 508 receiver for my crappy 811.
Martin - 720-514-8619.
Oh yeah, he is in Denver and he works from 12pm to 9pm mountain time I believe.

jbcheshire said:
Hey, have you either of you tried the CEO email route with your questions/problems?
Also, here is a number to one of the CEO guys that I just worked with to get a 508 receiver for my crappy 811.
****** - XXX-XXX-XXXX.
Oh yeah, he is in Denver and he works from 12pm to 9pm mountain time I believe.

A guy helps you out and you post his name and direct phone number on a public forum? That's not cool. :no

NightRyder

I thought this forum was for those seeking assistance from others with similar problems? If we can give out their email address, why can't we give out their phone number?

If somebody wants the #, pm me.

jbcheshire said:
I thought this forum was for those seeking assistance from others with similar problems? If we can give out their email address, why can't we give out their phone number?

If somebody wants the #, pm me.

I understand your intentions, but having worked in uper level support at one time, I can assure you that passing around a direct phone number for one CSR causes all kinds of problems. Upper level support is usually thinly staffed and the work load must be carefully distributed between everyone for it to function efficently. When you pass out one reps number it short circuits the system. You can't solve assigned problems and return calls in a timely maner if you constantly have to answer the phone. When this happens it usually results in a phone number change and increased resistance to giving out direct numbers to customers.

NightRyder

I have been with dish for 5 years. I have had very few problems, but they were made bigger by dish themselves. First when I upgraded to the 811 they sent out a tech to install. I added a 721 via charlie chat giveaway from dishstore (thanks love the unit) Ordered a DP34 from Dish and it went bad in one month. Called and it was under warrenty so they sent me one out with a return box for the other one. Went to post office and sent it in. Paid for a tracking # and mailed. Then dish called me and said they did not have it. Looked up my tracking # and they had gotten it. Forwarded the # over to them and all was cleared up. Next when they replaced my 811 with a new one, I did the same. My next bill came and they had charged me for the new one and for the old one. Called in and they said that I did not return the old one. Even if this was so I had already paid for it. Why charge me again. Gave them the tracking # and it took them a month to drop the charge, but they still charged me for the replacment unit. It took me 2 months and a call from my lawyer to clear up this matter. I was given a month free of HBO to apologize for the mix up. Now I have called in to cancel the MLB pack, and I was still billed for it. Great here we go again.

Overall I am happy with dish. Cable is not an option for me, and I prefer not to go to direct. I have personal issues with them. If dish doesn't do something in the HD area I will have to swallow my pride and change. I am more patient on this than most I will give them a year to make me feel better about staying with them.

Keep this thread going as it could help someone that is having issues.

I called one of the reps yesterday. They answered right away. I think you need to call at the right time of the day. Some have strange hours and days.

Yes they sounds very over loaded and short staffed. Dish needs to hire more and pay more for sure- seems to fix most customer service issues.

I have various numbers and emails for anyone intersted so pm me. I don't really care if it overloads E* because they have treated me like you know what. Judd, Kristen, Jason, Joshua (supervisor of them).

If too high a work load was the problem, it seems they'd be more likely to try and resolve a customer's disatisfaction more quickly instead of dragging it out or leaving it hanging.

Besides, I haven't been talking about it taking them a long time to get back to customers - I'm saying that they are delibertly and systematically misleading us.

Their first priority is to minimize the fallout by stopping the customer's ranting in groups like this or at least delay him long enough for the thread to die down.

They do this by making false statments and promises that usually won't materialize but will keep you quiet long enough to disapate any effect you're having on other customers.

Oh they'll feel you out and if they can shut you up with minium expense on Dish's part they'll do it but otherwise the game starts.

They're so friendly and tell you what you want to hear. They'll give you the impression they're going to try their best to get you what you want BUT it may take a while. You'll wait and wait because the deal sounded so good but after a while, you try and contact them. Usually you can't get ahold of them and that will go on for a while.

Eventually, if you don't give up and especially if you start another rant here, another rep will jump in and the game starts all over again.

I know this has got to sound familiar to a lot of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts