Has anyone else had issues dealing with Dish Network.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Naw. Strictly speaking on a big business spectrum, I would want as little evidence as possible that is contrary to my signed contract. Financials game for the long run. Keeps favor for Dish(or DTV tbh) when it is he said/she said/they signed deal.

As a tech I can say that people are just stupid and never read what you ask them to sign. They just want TV and want it for nothing, nothing to the point they will cook up any story to justify getting it for free burning anyone in their path. The typical customer just does what they wish to do so anyone speculating as to why the Op is doing or saying what they are saying could be way off..hard to tell lots of missing facts.

Reactions: ChadT41
I get that people just sign what"s in front of them. Why not? Who would think that a company would try to screw you if they want your long term business? However the person who started this thread is not someone who cannot find the answers on the web. Or in my belief knew the answers from the beginning. Just does not like the result. This is not a judgement.There are some people on this site who buy everything so there is no 24 month commitment. Some who don't give it a second thought. Everybody is RESPONSIBLE for who they do business with. If you are going to spend from $85 to $150 a month. If the money matters to you shame on you for taking it lightly. For myself I enter each transaction with the question can I do this for 2 years. You might say it is a commitment. Peace. :)

Reactions: ChadT41
As a tech I can say that people are just stupid and never read what you ask them to sign. They just want TV and want it for nothing, nothing to the point they will cook up any story to justify getting it for free burning anyone in their path. The typical customer just does what they wish to do so anyone speculating as to why the Op is doing or saying what they are saying could be way off..hard to tell lots of missing facts.

This has been my general experience with customers too. Not to say there aren't great customer that are honest, it's just that the crappy ones out number them. Most customers get very defensive when something happens and will lie a lot. I'm not trying to call out anyone, in fact I can remember times when it's happened to me. It's just human nature. When something happens that you don't agree with you get defensive, even if you are at fault. No one wants to admit fault.

There's really no difference as how a business will act too. If an employee finds out they screwed up most times they will get defensive and lie about it. I've had techs screw up installs and lie to me about it because they know it will cost them. Like I said, it's just human nature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts