Has anyone got their rebate?

About 2 months after I got HD (VIP622) and sent in my form I got an automated call from Dish apologizing for missing my rebate the last month. It said my next bill would show two $10 credits and the rest would occur as normal. It has been 2 months since then and has been fine.

Sent my rebate form in 21-Mar-07 and as of the latest bill ... no rebate. I did check the online status and it stated that it was received and approved. Yeah, I know "8-10 weeks" wait.

I just checked the rebate site, and it was approved, and checked my account online and found the rebate credited yesterday.

I must just live right :)

LER

I got my $50 off this months bill. No sight of the $100.

I emailed ceo@, and he tells me that portion won't show up for 6-8 wks.

Don't really understand the delay.

I'm sending my rebate again. It was sent in the first week of March and after two calls at the Rebate center they said that they never received it, so they suggested to try it again. This is my last chance to get it in since the rebate ends at the end of the month and I won't know if they got it or not by then. :(

Sent my rebate in 8 weeks ago. It finally got posted on there rebate status web page. It says they have received it, please wait 8 to 10 weeks for it to show up in your bill. So it will take like 5 months to get it completed WOW I,m impressed. Its amazing how they survive. What a business model.:rolleyes:

I had to send an email to ceo@echostar.com to get it acknowledged. The credit hasn't been applied yet but at least he said, he took care of it. I had sent it twice and everytime I called they said, they hadn't received it yet. I got really pissed off and ask for a supervisor, she said: "There's nothing we can do, you have to send it again". That's when I sent the email to ceo@echostar.com and two hours later, they replied and said they took care of me. We'll see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts