Has anyone in the DFW area subscribed to ION'S Air Box?

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
It has been awhile since there was anything posted about Air Box. Their advertising and website leave a lot to be desired, I was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with them?

I havent had any experience with them being in MN but looks kinda spendy
$100 for the box or $175 for a DVR (plus a DVR fee of $6 or $10)
$20 for a few channels or $35 for 10 movie channels

I couldnt find really any specs on the DVR

I havent had any experience with them being in MN but looks kinda spendy
$100 for the box or $175 for a DVR (plus a DVR fee of $6 or $10)
$20 for a few channels or $35 for 10 movie channels

I couldnt find really any specs on the DVR
I was hoping someone took the gamble I also couldn't find information. When I called they didn't even know how big a hard drive their DVR had.

I also only found minimal info outside of their website (which has minimal info itself).

Looks like Radio Shack's have it according to their maps. I thought best buy did too (at least when I googled airbox dvr) but no stores pop up. I'm sure there is a BB in Dallas ;)

I also only found minimal info outside of their website (which has minimal info itself).

Looks like Radio Shack's have it according to their maps. I thought best buy did too (at least when I googled airbox dvr) but no stores pop up. I'm sure there is a BB in Dallas ;)
Thanks Iceberg I did find some information on Best Buys website. Their site had specifications and some worthless reviews. Either it was terrific or it didn't work for the it didn't works they were from people outside the service area. Both receivers have 1 HDMI output, 1 composite output and a rf pass through. Best Buy offered a chat so I used it, Christian M. told me they do not carry Air Box. When I informed him I was looking at it on their website he dug a little deeper and admitted they had little information. The boxes are supposed to be made by India-mart. I would guess Air Box is drop shipping the sold boxes to local Best Buy stores for customer pick up. Great concept but very poorly handled by ION

Reactions: Mr Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts