Has Dish given up on local HD?

It looks to me that E* has three underutilized satellites right now. If you look at 105, 118 and 121 there is plenty of capacity to start rolling out HD-LIL especially in the markets that previously received their locals from 105 or 121. I have a SD105 and don't receive anything from 105 right now. Are there technical issues with using the 105 and 121 satellites for HD? There is also supposed to be a repoint kit (new lnbf) for the SD105 and SD121 to receive signals from 118. Any news about that?

I don't think Dish has much desire to bring the "Superdish" back. Weren't there performance problems?

I don't think Dish has much desire to bring the "Superdish" back. Weren't there performance problems?
Never had a problem with my SD105. I actually got a higher signal for locals with 105 than the new 110 spotbeam. There was much talk about a SuperDish repoint kit http://www.satelliteguys.us/showpost.php?p=592164&postcount=1 for using the SuperDishes for HD. The repoint kits would be used to pick up 118 and 129. I was wondering if there were any technical issues with using 105/121 for HD.