Has HBO lost its way?

HBO has been and still is a must to have in my house. There's always something to watch on that network during almost anytime of the year. Looking forward to season 2 of Game of Thrones! I will say though that I was a bit disappointed in Luck. They really didn't do a good job of explaining what the plot or the story was but the acting was really good though. Also a fan of Boardwalk Empire and Curb your Enthusiasm and Entourage (wish that show was still on) I still think that HBO is the best out of all the premium networks.

HBO has been and still is a must to have in my house. There's always something to watch on that network during almost anytime of the year. Looking forward to season 2 of Game of Thrones! I will say though that I was a bit disappointed in Luck. They really didn't do a good job of explaining what the plot or the story was but the acting was really good though. Also a fan of Boardwalk Empire and Curb your Enthusiasm and Entourage (wish that show was still on) I still think that HBO is the best out of all the premium networks.

+1 except i dont watch that woman hater bill maher :)

HBO has lost it's way because they hiked the price too damn HIGH. I think that paying $16.00 a month is ridiculous . For the last year I had it a couple of times ,but only when I could get it for free promotions. I love Bill Maher show and I love True Blood, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire. But the movie selection is not the best anymore. I plan to sub to it for about a month in either August or September at the end of True Blood ,then I will catch up on the entire series on HBO GO. When HBO was around $10.00 I could justify it ,but not at $16.00 any longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts