Has the mighty IPHONE been slain??

I mean I think this goes beyond the iphone.

It should read has Ma-bell wireless been slain.

I love how

A. How it some how the iphone is to blame which leads to att problems.

Right now my brother is watching tv on his lg vue. I am actually going to get a vue to I like them alot and a nice touch screen phone that I can get insurance on ( note applecare is not insurance against stupidity ) But lets just look at what we have that contributes to the iphone = no 3g service

Other smart phones such as the Palm Centro eating bandwith. On that same note, Crackberries are everywhere even I have a 7100i and a 8350i (nextel) crackberry all those non important people get push spam ( as apposed to push email) uses quite a bit .
Then the endless number of iphone clones like th lg vue and others that get streaming tv that does not even seemto stream it just on. ( it pretty sad when the lg vue switches channesl faster then my direct tv boxes) Plus all the qwetry texting phones. Fact is that 3g is now pretty populated and everyone is using twiter or other social network via there cell all the time now and it just now showing how under powered the massive ATT network is.

I mean I think this goes beyond the iphone.

It should read has Ma-bell wireless been slain.

I love how

A. How it some how the iphone is to blame which leads to att problems.

Right now my brother is watching tv on his lg vue. I am actually going to get a vue to I like them alot and a nice touch screen phone that I can get insurance on ( note applecare is not insurance against stupidity ) But lets just look at what we have that contributes to the iphone = no 3g service

Other smart phones such as the Palm Centro eating bandwith. On that same note, Crackberries are everywhere even I have a 7100i and a 8350i (nextel) crackberry all those non important people get push spam ( as apposed to push email) uses quite a bit .
Then the endless number of iphone clones like th lg vue and others that get streaming tv that does not even seemto stream it just on. ( it pretty sad when the lg vue switches channesl faster then my direct tv boxes) Plus all the qwetry texting phones. Fact is that 3g is now pretty populated and everyone is using twiter or other social network via there cell all the time now and it just now showing how under powered the massive ATT network is.

The mobileTV feature on the LG Vue doesn't use AT&T's network at all. It uses MediaFlo's wireless TV network.

MediaFLO USA - Live TV On Your Mobile Phone

Well that explains the tv. But I use my LG vue for Twitter and for all kinds of internet apps plus tethering so it just not alot of iphone junkies tieing up ATT 3G network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)