Hate to sound stupid......

nanaberry

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2005
Galion, Ohio
I just read this at the AVS forum. I thought I try it but I don't know what the element is. Will someone please tell me? Thanks.

"Since there's really no new Voom news at this moment, and since everyone here likes HD, I thought I'd share a tip that I think everyone will really appreciate. I first read about this in a usenet post, and while I don't really understand the theories behind it, I figured I had nothing to lose. So this evening, with flashlight in hand, I climbed up on my roof and coated the last 1" of each element on my rooftop antenna with green felt tip marker. You ONLY do the last 1", and you have to cover them good so the tips are completely green. I then checked my HD picture, and was ASTOUNDED to see that my PQ had improved 8,000%!! I know you're skeptical, I couldn't believe it myself, but I had my neighbor come over and he confirmed. In fact, he thought it was closer to 9,000%, but I prefer to be a little more conservative in these figures, because I'm sure the results can vary.

So if you want an 8,000% improvement in your HD PQ, just go out & buy a green felt tip marker. It HAS to be green. A pretty cheap investment, and well worth it considering that the results are at least 20 times better than the reported improvement from Voom's new Harmonic Encoders."

Sorry guys late Saint Pats joke..... Had to get it in even if its a day late....I'm always behind time. Have a great day and happy vooming!

nanaberry said:
Sorry guys late Saint Pats joke..... Had to get it in even if its a day late....I'm always behind time. Have a great day and happy vooming!

Boy, i am glad you replied back stating it was a bad Saint patty's day joke, i was up the roof already!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts