Hats off to Dish-Compliment thread!

My hat is FIRMLY on my head after the midnight THEFT of my most-watched channels!

See ya
Tony
'bout time someone else called a spade a spade. Whether one misses these channels or not isn't the point so much as that they were removed without any real warning and the transparency of their press release reveals Dish's desperation to create the illusion of "remaining the HD leader".

you guys are funny.. every complains about the lack of content.. they add more channels and kill the ones people dislike (btw they can see who is watching what channel which is why they removed them, few people actually watch them for more than a few moments or when they just get the service)..

Hmm,

Great move to add more HD but why did they take those voom channels out?

tHATS Disturbing.

I love the fact that we have the VOOM channels thats what makes dish programming
unique!

you guys are funny.. every complains about the lack of content.. they add more channels and kill the ones people dislike (btw they can see who is watching what channel which is why they removed them, few people actually watch them for more than a few moments or when they just get the service)..

So you're claiming that there are (or at least will be) significantly more viewers of the upconverted (even letterboxed!) World Fishing Network than any of the removed VOOM channels?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts