HAUPPAUGE HD PVR 1212, Worked for me before, now very slow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

longaniza

Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
I've used this capture device, using VIP612 HD receiver. Some days ago, the file recorded has a size misreported with totalmedia extreme, the program included to make AVCHD disc. But the real problem is when you start the process to make the AVCHD disc. It takes almost 13 hours, before it took 1 hour.
If the file recorded has 6GB, totalmedia extreme reports it has 3 GB, and perfomance is very poor. I tried unistalling drivers and programs. Same problem.
Anyone has experienced this before?
Thanks

Welcome to SatelliteGuys! I haven't, but I removed all updated software and stay with the software included with the disc plus I don't use totalmedia extreme, I use the new VideoReDo to edit & MultiAVCHD to burn when I burn to a disc (usually save on EHDD for my WDTV)...

Ok. The problem is that the original drivers has a little delay in sound, for Dish users (see PVR 1212 support page), so I need to upgrade to correct this problem.

I have this HD PVR 1212, and have been using it with the VIP 612 for over 5 months. After upgrading the software in the 612, I'm having problems with the file created.
Size reported by TME is about half of the original file, and it takes ages to finalize a project. Using VideoRedo the output file is truncated; a real mess.
I tried another source, to check if the problem was the PVR 1212, and it works fine.

612 Image is good on TV, something is included in the signal I guess, that the 1212 can't process.
Anybody knows something about?
thanks

Something is not right. Have you viewed windows task manager to see whats running and taking up resources, you might of got hit by a virus or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)