Have I met all of your needs?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maleman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 2, 2005
Hey I'm no perv, but is it just me or are female customer service reps from D* are starting to sound like phone sex operators? They must have all gotten some kind of memo to sound more "friendly." They all use that line at the end and you can just sense that are really forcing themselves to utter the words. I don't like it.

Perhaps someone should test that responce and say something bizzar.

CSR: Have i met all of your needs?

You: We'll there is this one thing thats been bothering me..... Ya see, ever since i've been married, well my wife hasent been as "frisky" as she was before we got married, can you help?

CSR: *fill in your own answers*

They should have put just a little more thought into the line. "Have I met all your Directv Needs?" would seem to be a little more appropriate.

They are just reading the script the company demands they use...
My company does the same thing, it gets quite comical as some WILL add different things at the end of the conversation just to see what happens and to get out of the normal boredom, some of them have to talk to these people every hour !
btw, It's not my company, just where I work.

Jimbo

Trouble is, the male CSRs say it, too.

Come to think of it every customer retention rep I've talked with has been male while every normal rep has been female. I don't ever remember talking with a female customer retention rep and a male CSR. Also I'm not one of those males that think a female can't do the job as well as a male. I'm just saying what I've noticed because lets just say its very odd for this to happen.

I haven't however remembered hearing that new line from the CSRs but that doesn't mean they haven't said them to me. I just never had a reason to think about it when it was said.

I had to call about my dead HR20, got a woman with a very sexy voice... (of course we all know how that is)... but she asked "have i met all of your needs" I would have flirted but the wife was home lol

Perhaps someone should test that responce and say something bizzar.

CSR: Have i met all of your needs?

You: We'll there is this one thing thats been bothering me..... Ya see, ever since i've been married, well my wife hasent been as "frisky" as she was before we got married, can you help?

CSR: *fill in your own answers*

CSR: Just a moment and I'll transfer you to the department that can help you with that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts