Have some questions about pixelation on HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That is what I've been saying for a while now. You have to adjust your picture controls to give you the best picture for your tv. I had to really experiment on my tv to give me the most realistic hd picture I could get so the faces don't scream orange or red. The Samsung hdtv I briefly had for about two days had this problem and it didn't seem to matter what I did the faces looked either clown like or devoid of any color. So I took it back. Believe it or not , the cheaper Phillips 50" led hdtv I bought from Amazon for under $500.00, does a great job of making the picture look very realistic and sharp with no artifacts in the backgrounds in dark scenes. I am holding out for a 4k version of the Phillips tv with google cast features, when I upgrade again. They have one at Brandsmart USA, but I have read terrible things about this company and it 's customer service practices. Don't want to pay to ship it from Florida and it doesn't work right. Their return policy is you bring it back to their stores , and I'm not driving to Florida to do that if I need to. So I will wait till this tv shows up at Amazon before I buy one again.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts