Have some Questions on hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

2ds

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
nw
We have one hdtv(main room) and two standard def. in bdrms
the 722dvr .
Is it true that i cant use the two other sd tvs with a hopper and 2 joeys? that is what i was told by a call to dishnetwork. that only hdtv would work. i realize they would only be displayed in sd on those two tvs.
also that is would cost me $ 100 to upgrade,but no mention of added costs of the joeys. I want to get my facts straight before repeating this to hubby.:)
been a dish customer since 1996.

Thank you ! after seeing a diagram of the back of the joey,with the composite out you mentioned,i realized he must have misunderstood me,and thought we didnt have any hdtv's. which was kind of odd since he knew we had the 722 hddvr,and hd programming:rolleyes:

a hopper and 2 joeys for $100 is a standard upgrade offer price for existing dish customers. So, at least that part was accurate on the part of the CSR.

Up to three joeys are provided without any upfront cost during that initial install. (Of course you pay a monthly fee on each.)

you could also send a private message to someone on the DIRT team to doublecheck everything. Just in case you want confirmation as they can look up any of your account specific info.

On the bottom of the main forum page, you'll see the usernames in red with @DISH Network at the end. Those are official reps from Dish that are active on the forum right now. Just send them a private message with your account or phone number.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum.php (scroll down to the bottom)

It's a much more reliable and easier way to contact Dish than calling up over the phone or using online chat.

Thank you for the added info. so the $100 is for hopper and two joeys,but also would be a charge per month per joey.
i always get the info i need on this site :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)