Have to Give up D* Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yeah, this might be true. Now in the main office, they have all these special offer (for residents only) coupons/brochures for the local cable company.

Hey UnderEstimated,
Can you post a picture of your area and where the dish is/ was so we can see the situation ?

Live you user name, tell them they have UNDERESTIMATED you ! :D

Jimbo

My porch is my "exclusive area". You walk up a set of stairs and you have my front door and only my front door. I'm responsible for keeping it clean and the items I place on it. Prior to moving in, I had requested an apartment that had a balcony facing S. or a corner unit. I was told that is what I had, but the agent was stupid and had her N. and S. mixed up. Regardless, I had management approval for the install and the location was perfectly acceptable until 2 days ago.

Mgmt approval - was that in writing?

I had mgmt approval once to cut down some trees that were dropping sap onto my car. I said I'd remove and replant them. After I cut 'em down, he took me to court, lied and won (the bastard!) Anyway, moral is, always get it in writing. Even if the upper mgmt says one thing, your super/landlord is the one you have to deal with and that person is a signing authority.

From what I know, your exclusive areas are your own... there's little that can be done to prevent you from installing a dish if you wish... but, I'm not a lawyer so don't listen to me. I'd leave the dish up and take my chances, but that's just me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)