Have you lost any of your HD DNS?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
I lost my westcoast HD feeds overnight (Sat May 6th - Sun May 7th) according to HD tech dept because of a lack of HD waivers(and the fact that they are auditing HD accounts)... I am grandfathered in for SD distants and get all but ABC east and west. I got D* HD over a year ago and was immediatly given East and West Feeds of the D* HD distants, in September I lost the the east coast HD feeds, last night the west coast network feeds. I started out with a very helpful and friendly Oklahoma Csr and when she could not figure out why my HD nets were taken away(they were flagged to be taken away because of Albuquerque coming on line in the future she said) but should not have been. When transfered to HD tech she said it was because of a lack of HD waivers and the fact that I did not sub to locals( the card we got last year said if we opt for locals we lose our distants) she submited me for new waivers for the HD nets ( had waivers on file for the SD distants plus grandfathered) big deal if the Alb. distants come soon although according to her list no Alb. distants in sight...:) I told her about the press release stating Alb. coming up, had never heard of...:) :)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts