Have you Received a ViP622?

Have you received your ViP622 that was ordered on 2/1?

• Yes

Votes: 78 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 21.1%
  • Didn't Order One on 2/1

Votes: 87 41.6%

• Total voters
I called Tech Support at 3:00 to check if I should expect the 622 to be delivered this week for install on 27th. Was told that the installer would be bringing it. At 4:30 UPS delivered 622...Should be good to go on monday...

when did you order yours, I was told the same thing ordered mine on the 10th and have recieved nothing yet.

Dishnetwork is unbelievable. I ordered my 622 on 2/1. Installation scheduled for 2/21, today. lol. The installer calls me last night and asks if I've received my 622 yet. Of corse I haven't. Dish told me the installer would bring it. Was pretty sure that wasn't the case from reading the posts on SatGuys. Anyway, the installer gets Dish on the phone and checks to see if it has been shipped. Dish says nope don't have any, they're on backorder. Dish reschedules my appointment fro march 18, can't tell me if I'll get one by then. I'm at work at the time of this phone call, so I decide to call Dish in the morning. So I just got off the phone with another CSR and he says well they rescheduled you for the 18th. Can't help. Just sit and wait. The thing that disturbs me most is that they didn't call and let me know it would be delayed. If there was any other place to go, I would be so gone. Oh yeah, the CSR today said I was lucky to be in line to get one, because they were going to start substituting different receivers???? I told him, lucky huh, I'm looking around here and I don't see a 622....:devil:

Finally received my 622 on 3/17. Good thing cause my install is 3/18. Just made it. I hooked it up and now I,m waiting for the installer to come and install another dish for 129. From reading the posts here, I'm hoping the install another dish for 129 and leave my Superdish alone since I have great signal strength on the other sats. We'll see. Can't wait. Oh yeah, the 622 came on the UPS truck. Review to come.:cool:

got mine on 3/17/

I got my 622 installed yesterday only problem is they installed dish 500 and i don't get all the HD channels so i have to wait another week for them to order the dish 1000 but intinal cost was only $57 installed and just the HD package Fees and the DVR fee

Ordered 2/1 received via UPS 2/3
Dish installer installed Vip622, Dish1000, DPP44 on2/7.
Great receiver no problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)