Have your 5 Free HD-DVD Movies arrived?

I put in my rebate form about 3 months ago and still haven't got my HD-DVD movies. How long does it take?

About 3 months... Their fulfillment company is horrible.

However, I got mine. I will probably watch Blazing Saddles or Casablanca again tonight. Thanks for the heads up!

Mine also took about three months, but after about 6 weeks or so, I received a card in mail stating that my delivery was going to be delayed.
The wierd thing was that they gave me the option of opting out on getting my DVDs. :confused:

Maybe stupid question, but which form did you all turn in on the Walmart bought players? The one on Walmart.com shows an expiration date of Oct 07.

OK !!! Thanks!!

Darn it though, I liked the walmart selection better. Oh Well, free is free.

I sent in the MIR towards the end of August and they arrived... TODAY!!!

2.5 months or 10.8 weeks :)

Update

I just got a postcard in the mail saying they are all on backorder and my shipment date has 11/25/07. So I guess on 11/25 mine will ship and should be here shortly after.

I sent my request in July and received movies two weeks ago.

Yikes, I just sent my forms out this week. I noticed on the form that it stated "while supplies last".

Did anyone receive a confirmation email or anything regarding their movies?

Sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it. Is there a website or something to check on the status of your rebate (5 free movies) submission?

I know it's going to be a while until I get mine, since I was one of those $98 A2 buyers at Wal-Mart, but was just curious if I had any way to know where they were at...

Sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it. Is there a website or something to check on the status of your rebate (5 free movies) submission?

I know it's going to be a while until I get mine, since I was one of those $98 A2 buyers at Wal-Mart, but was just curious if I had any way to know where they were at...

There is no website but there is a phone number you can call to check on the status.

1-800-405-7520

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)