Have your 5 Free HD-DVD Movies arrived?

I am sending mine out today, I can only imagine how long they will take:confused:.. Cya Slick

I sent my rebate form out (I believe) the last week of October (2007), the HDDVD's arrived last week (on or about Jan 8, 2008).

BTW: someone recommended NETFLIX for HDDVD's, we have done so and are very pleased.

~​

Mailed in my "5 free HD DVD offer docs November 9th. Just got off phone with 800 number rep who said "they are in final process before mailing, should receive them by end of month". One can only hope.

Mine took from August until November (can't remember the exact dates) Around October, I got a thing in the mail asking if I wanted to cancel or wait, so yeah, let me think, free movies or cancel my order? I waited... But they sent me Dukes of Hazard when I didn't want it (i had selected another), so don't be suprised if they send you wrong movie (or two).

But, who cares, they were free, so I was happy, gave away my SD version of Dukes of Hazard and bam, I have one copy of it again, LOL. Really like Apollo 13 and The Perfect Storm, wow... Also got Four Brothers, The Rundown, Dukes of Hazard (of course), and King Kong (anyone want it? LOL I hate this movie, but it came with 360 HD-DVD drive).

Just called today and they said still being processed. Sent the form in around nov 20th. Just mailed my bd 5 free offer today. We'll have to wait and see on that one

I called the other day to check on mine. I forgot to check a box in group five, as I couldn't decide and was going to go back and check a box before sending. I forgot and left the box empty. I know this because I made a copy of the form before sending it in. I guess I would have picked Troy but they decided for me and gave me Darkman. My mistake. The CSR said it takes the full ten weeks. I got my PS3 around the same time as my Toshiba stand alone HD-DVD player from Amazon in November and I got my five free blurays in a timely fashion. Still no HD-DVDs. Like I said, the lady found me in the system and pointed out it definitely takes the full 10 weeks.

This reminds me of waiting for mail in rebates in the early 2000's... I remember buying a computer and it was 8 months before I got the last of the six or so mail in rebates. Fortunately, companies have gotten better about mail in rebates lately as far as a check or Visa card, but this is ridiculous. It should not take ten weeks to process a few free discs.

Same here. I copied the form otherwise I wouldn't be able to remember what I "ordered" and might buy one by mistake. It will probably be "Christmas in July" when they finally arrive, if ever...

I just got mine from when the $98 Wal-Mart deal was going on. I'm not sure if I got the movies I choose as I forgot what I picked, but I think they sent me what I picked though.

I sent my form Nov. 5 also. I called to check on the status last week and was told my order was being processed. I received the movies Saturday.

My 5 freebees arrived yesterday, about 10 weeks from when I sent the form. All titles were what I ordered. My total is now at 18. I believe BB has a bogo again this week. I'll check out the titles and perhaps get a few more...

Yep, got my 2nd batch of 5 today. I sent in the rebate a week after the $98 sale. These came much quicker than my 1st rebate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)