Having troubles!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How about 129west?
Can't seem to lock on to that either. I wonder if I need to adjust my lat a little more? I can hear it breaking up..It's been a rainy day here that could be the reason..

" I wonder if I need to adjust my lat a little more?"
If you are referring to the Motor Latitude, that is set to your Latitude and not touched.
For fine tuning, only adjust the Dish Elevation and East / West Motor Mount to Pole.

If you can, eyeball the Dish rim to see if it is warped out of shape.

" I wonder if I need to adjust my lat a little more?"
If you are referring to the Motor Latitude, that is set to your Latitude and not touched.
For fine tuning, only adjust the Dish Elevation and East / West Motor Mount to Pole.

If you can, eyeball the Dish rim to see if it is warped out of shape.
I think alot has to do with weather.. Today it is clear no breaking up Quality is at 70%.

Can also lock in 110,119 & 121
How are you Locking 110 & 119, those you would need a "Circular" LNB vs. a "Linear" LNB like you have?
Can you try 99, 101, or 103 west. Remember to set the LNB settings for each Sat.

How are you Locking 110 & 119, those you would need a "Circular" LNB vs. a "Linear" LNB like you have?
Can you try 99, 101, or 103 west. Remember to set the LNB settings for each Sat.
Sorry it's been so long for a reply, have been very busy with work & our house.. I'm going to place dish at the very top of the house to get more sat. Right now it is on the ground mounted on a platform I made..To much work time to play!! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)