Hawaii Channel on 119?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's marked ITC on TheList back on 8/11/2009 (I don't scan the EchoStar birds very often) so my guess is that it has been ITC for a while.

yep its been the only freebie audio channel since Dish scrambled all of the others (oof what a year ago??)

I guess Charlie thinks we all like Hawaiian music :)

At one time, all of the Muzak and even the Sirius channels were unencrypted. I guess that was just too much free fun for Charlie to allow... It's okay, though... I'll have C-Band soon ;) ...

I put up a dish just for the Muzak channels on 119, now it's taken down. I get music at other places now ;)

Yup. I enjoy music. 119 would be great since it's fixed, though. Although having PBS on 125 and then some feeds on sats in the 80s-90s has almost cured me of channel flipping. When it takes 20 secs to change a station, I tend to rethink things.

At one time, all of the Muzak and even the Sirius channels were unencrypted. I guess that was just too much free fun for Charlie to allow... It's okay, though... I'll have C-Band soon ;) ...

Cband, now thats a dish! too bad you would have to pay a lot more for programming:confused: not to mention having to buy and install it, eh

Cband, now thats a dish! too bad you would have to pay a lot more for programming:confused: not to mention having to buy and install it, eh

its not more for programming. I just aim the dish and whatever free stuff I get I watch or listen too :)

Install them? Most of us here did....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts