HBO 50% Off For 6 Months

After checking out this this thread, I chatted up an agent - I already had HBO but she deleted it and added the offer without an issue.

Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of this offer, however, I just want to let everyone else know that this should not happen this way. Our business rules state that it may be offered to customers who do not currently have any version of the programming, so the agent who help you did something that is not allowed with our current business rules.

I'm guessing the change was asking for a tech, not because you couldn't get HBO, but because their system was tracking a satellite system that was not appropriate for you area. I would Pm Dirt, and make sure to include your current satellites and see if they need to update it. You'd be surprised how often that is the cause.

This is my exact configuration and HBO worked fine when I had a 622 $ 722 and still worked fine on current 2 hws
I know that it will work. The CSR just stuck to her script and tried to get a $95 tech visit and dish replacement out of me.

Again, they just need to update their system to show you have good satellites. PM a dirt member, and they can get that squared away not just this time, but for future events as well.

Yeah the only thing I could think was old receivers or needed to be migrated to EA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I do need to migrate to EA and I have a 1000.4 dish. Just need to redo some wiring and move the DPP44 switch before installation. I plan to do this just prior to a Hopper upgrade.

DISH needs to really think about reducing the HBO price down to match HBO NOW at $14.99 a month. Then we could get it for $7.50 a month for 1/2 off promos.:smug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)