HBO 50% Off For 6 Months

Only time I find myself watching HBO is GoT and I still have the last two episodes from this last season to watch, but it has gone downhill. I would probably delete it off completely if I didn't have it free the last 3 years.

I'm surprised they still charging for channels like HBO, Cinemax etc.. It's 21st century.. Worthless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Commercial free movies, original shows, and documentaries. And a boatload of Emmy's. What channel is better?
Only time I find myself watching HBO is GoT and I still have the last two episodes from this last season to watch, but it has gone downhill. I would probably delete it off completely if I didn't have it free the last 3 years.
I find myself only caring about the Starks. It is almost like when I watched Memento. I particularly didn't care anymore for the story, I just wanted the ending.

I'm surprised they still charging for channels like HBO, Cinemax etc.. It's 21st century.. Worthless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why HBO is nominated for the majority of Emmy's year and year out. They've got some very fine TV!

Not only that but it's very high budget TV and Game of Thrones is one of those shows people still watch the night it airs so they can be part of the conversation the next day. Outside of live events there isn't much other programming that can say the same in the age of DVRs.

On top of that they add a somewhat new movie every Saturday night. I get HBO, Cinemax, and Showtime included free in my cable package and HBO by far get's the most DVR recordings in my house. They have strong series and more current movies. Cinemax and Showtime sometimes have a series I want to watch or an old movie that I want to grab but they are much less relevant to me.

I contacted Dirt because I usually have HBO 100% of the time as well as 2 or 3 of the other 3 major premiums. I got the $10 HBO "special price" as well as Cinemax and Starz free for 3 months. Another great job by Dirt!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)