HBO/Cinemax $20 package deal still active?

Personally, I would prefer a discount promo on HBO alone, rather than the $20 bundle, as Max is basically useless to me.
But, if that's the only HBO-related promo, I suppose it's better than nothing.
I guess I have another week to decide, with HBO being in free preview this weekend. At least I can DVR "Going Clear."
But, I'd definitely enjoy the new seasons of Silicon Valley and Veep. And, it'll be good to watch Last Week Tonight and Real Time again.

Personally, I would prefer a discount promo on HBO alone, rather than the $20 bundle, as Max is basically useless to me.
But, if that's the only HBO-related promo, I suppose it's better than nothing.
If MAX is useless enough for you, then why spend $20 on HBO/MAX when you can just get HBO for $18? :)

I forgot about the free preview. Setting my DVR for Going Clear now as well.

If MAX is useless enough for you, then why spend $20 on HBO/MAX when you can just get HBO for $18? :)

I forgot about the free preview. Setting my DVR for Going Clear now as well.
Because HBO is $19, not $18. So, Max would only be $1. It's worth a buck.

It's a moot point tho, as it turns out I'm eligible for an HBO discount promo due to my customer history.

I ended up dropping HBO and going withe HBO Now on the Apple TV for $15.
If I was a cord-cutter, I would certainly do that. But, as long as I am already subscribing to satellite service with a DVR, it's kind of nice to have a bunch of live channels, and the ability to record and save for anytime viewing, even after cancelling, as opposed to everything being streaming, having to search for on-demand content all of the time, and losing access if I cancel.

And, with the promo I found out I'm eligible for, I'm paying quite a bit less than the $15 HBONow fee, anyway. (Not to mention I don't have AppleTV, nor plan on having one anytime in the near future. I prefer my Roku and Android devices. I even prefer Win7 to OSX.)

I know i was going to wait, but my son wanted to get caught up on GOT and HBOGO was not working with free preview.
Its only an extra couple bucks to the bill.

The White Castle equivalent, Krystal, is in the southeast. I won't touch the stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts