HBO/Cinemax Takedown

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
GSM is basically a t1 cut up in 24 56k channels...if you are using that for data..thats kinda like using a 56k modem on a landline...data and phone calls are treated differently in 3g ...while in 4g..calls and data share the same stream

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!
3g GSM phones have 2 separate radios..one for phone calls the other for data...still dirt slow

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

"THANK YOU KAB!!" I just grabbed that since I switched from Comcast HSI to CenturyLink Gigbit Fiber and lost the free HBO. Gotta go buy HBONOW before GoT!!

Myself it’s been so long since last season no rush(who’s fault is that) and I’m more excited about the Deadwood movie. I’ll do HBO now if I have to, my opinion is AT&T has made poor choices. 2 years ago we were paying $180 a month for cell/home phone and internet. $0 now and at least 5x service. Us baby boomers are slow, but figuring it out

Reactions: pattykay
Myself it’s been so long since last season no rush(who’s fault is that) and I’m more excited about the Deadwood movie. I’ll do HBO now if I have to, my opinion is AT&T has made poor choices. 2 years ago we were paying $180 a month for cell/home phone and internet. $0 now and at least 5x service. Us baby boomers are slow, but figuring it out

I should have said to AT&T.

. . . Us baby boomers are slow, but figuring it out

"WHO YOU CALLING US?!"

1wpyqv.jpg

(Not actual likeness)

I learned a long time ago that you have to scrounge, beg, borrow, steal, finagle, lie, cheat, sell off family members for the best deals all the time. Because there are going to be times when there are no deals and it's pure over priced retail.

I'm great with my latest deal and brought over people that will scream bloody murder if things don't stay as promised by our "Personal Service Rep". She's been warned.​

Couple of questions that have nothing to do with attacks of any kind on anyone, so hopefully won't be marked off-topic. ;)

It appears when watching HBO live via my Amazon Prime sub I can't pause or rewind? Is that just the way it is? Been a LONG time since I watched any TV that I could not pause for a bathroom or snack break.

Related: Does anyone know if GOT is available streaming at the same time it goes live when watching it via HBO on Amazon Prime? If so, we'd rather watch it on streaming if it's on the same time as live just for the above mentioned desire to be able to pause and rewind ("what did he just say???")

FWIW, I can't remember the last time I watched a movie on HBO, their selection is old and out of date. However, we watch a LOT of HBO original series and documentaries. I missed Band of Brothers and the Pacific version when it came out, so watching now. Same for Deadwood. We love GOT, and we really enjoy Barry. James Franco is pretty amazing in The Deuce. We are watching The Wire for the first time, as well as Treme. HBO original series are so much richer and more complex than anything on standard network or cable, and also much less predictable. You KNOW on a network or cable TV show, when you're supposed to be worried because a lead character is in danger, eh, they aren't going to kill off the lead character. No assurance at all of that on an HBO series; we've had multiple WHAT????? moments on HBO original series.

I only subbed to HBO on Dish when I got a deal, and we may drop our HBO channel on Amazon Prime when GOT is over; OTOH, we enjoy HBO original series much more than most shows on cable and network channels. Put me in the category of one of those who's ideal programming setup would be the streaming services (Hulu, Netflx, Amazon Prime) plus about 20 selected channels plus sports channels on Dish.

Couple of questions that have nothing to do with attacks of any kind on anyone, so hopefully won't be marked off-topic. ;)

It appears when watching HBO live via my Amazon Prime sub I can't pause or rewind? Is that just the way it is? Been a LONG time since I watched any TV that I could not pause for a bathroom or snack break.

Related: Does anyone know if GOT is available streaming at the same time it goes live when watching it via HBO on Amazon Prime? If so, we'd rather watch it on streaming if it's on the same time as live just for the above mentioned desire to be able to pause and rewind ("what did he just say???")

FWIW, I can't remember the last time I watched a movie on HBO, their selection is old and out of date. However, we watch a LOT of HBO original series and documentaries. I missed Band of Brothers and the Pacific version when it came out, so watching now. Same for Deadwood. We love GOT, and we really enjoy Barry. James Franco is pretty amazing in The Deuce. We are watching The Wire for the first time, as well as Treme. HBO original series are so much richer and more complex than anything on standard network or cable, and also much less predictable. You KNOW on a network or cable TV show, when you're supposed to be worried because a lead character is in danger, eh, they aren't going to kill off the lead character. No assurance at all of that on an HBO series; we've had multiple WHAT????? moments on HBO original series.

I only subbed to HBO on Dish when I got a deal, and we may drop our HBO channel on Amazon Prime when GOT is over; OTOH, we enjoy HBO original series much more than most shows on cable and network channels. Put me in the category of one of those who's ideal programming setup would be the streaming services (Hulu, Netflx, Amazon Prime) plus about 20 selected channels plus sports channels on Dish.

-If you are watching Live, you cannot pause/rw/ff on Amazon.

-GoT episodes are available to stream (with pause/rw/ff) at the beginning of the hour they air (9 PM EDT)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts