HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

The wait is over :)

S~

I'll be firing up HBO Go on the Apple TV at about 10:01 tonight to catch it. I tried to get ahead in the books before this season started but they are just so long that I couldn't make it. I'm almost done with the book last season was based off so basically I have no chance of getting ahead in the books this year. Maybe by the time next season starts I can do it.

‘Game Of Thrones’ Premiere Crashes HBO Go

“Looks like there’s trouble in the realm. Apologies for the inconvenience. We’ll be providing updates, so please stay tuned. #GameofThrones,”it tweeted. That was followed by, “Having trouble accessing @HBO GO? Send a raven. @GameOfThrones will be available soon on HBO On Demand with some cable providers.”

deadline.com

HBO needs more servers... Maybe this will let them see that a stand alone service would be more popular than the cable TV model...

'Game of Thrones' Renewed for Two More Seasons

HBO has renewed Game of Thrones for two additional seasons, taking the fantasy drama into its sixth cycle. News of the order comes two days after the record-breaking ratings for the fourth season premiere and weeks after renewing deals with co-creators and showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.

hollywoodreporter.com

Well at least they can take their time with the series given 2 more season... Too bad they do not make the seasons longer than 10 episodes.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 2

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"The Lion and the Rose": Tyrion helps Jaime; Joffrey and Margaery host a breakfast; Stannis loses patience with Davos; Ramsey finds a purpose for his pet.

S~

I knew what was coming, but didn't get to watch it yet as we had a strong rainstorm that killed the show right at the crucial moment. VOD to the rescue!! :)

That was a fun moment. Me and my friends were cheering as it was happening. Now that it's over, I'm kind of sad to see him go though. He was one of the most flat out evil characters I have ever seen and he definitely deserved to die. There are definitely other evil characters on the show but he was the one we all loved to hate. I'm kind of going to miss waiting to see what terrible thing he does next. Looking forward to seeing who would finally make him pay for his actions was one of the fun parts of watching the show too. We still don't know who did it but there is no more revenge on Joffrey to look forward too.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 3

Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Breaker of Chains": Tyrion considers his options; Tywin extends an olive branch; Sam questions the safety of Castle Black; Jon proposes a plan; the Hound teaches Arya; Dany chooses her champion.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts