HBO Game of Thrones (Open Discussion with Spoilers)

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Hope this will work for everyone. Some folks have not read the books and don't want anything spoiled. This forum is open for all discussion, spoilers included.

S~

Spoiler tags needed? Or no? I assume not since the title says.....

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

No spoiler tags needed with this thread. Let's keep spoilers out of the other one.

S~

See,I told you he was sick!Wants the fans to feel like their dog just got run over,really!I still believe it will end up alienating some fans.

Yes you did and he is sick and you may be right on alienating fans!! :)

‘Game of Thrones’ Editor Hints at Possible Eighth Book

Nikara Johns
Game of Thrones” fans will be happy to hear that George R.R. Martin — the author of the “A Song of Ice and Fire” books that are the basis for the HBO series – may not stop at seven books for seven kingdoms.

Martin’s book editor, Anne Groell, revealed that the author may just write another installment of the series.

During a Q&A on Suvudu, a fan asked Groell if she thinks Martin will be able to finish the story in just seven books.

“I begin to wonder–though seven [books] is what we currently have under contract. I remember when he called me, years and years back, to confess that his little trilogy was … well …no longer a trilogy. He predicted four books. I said Seven Books for Seven Kingdoms,” said Groell.“Only, as I recently learned while editing ‘The World of Ice and Fire,’ there are really technically eight kingdoms, all having to do with who has annexed what when Aegon the Conqueror landed in Westeros.”

“So, maybe eight books for Seven Kingdoms would be okay,” she said.

variety.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)