hbo go on playstation

I haven't tried the PS3 version but it's going to be getting a lot of use on my Apple TV come April 6th. I'll be using it to keep up with Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Veep this Spring. I've been hearing great things about True Detective so I will catch up on that too. HBO might be expensive now but I love how you can basically get it during whichever show is most important to you, Game of Thrones for me, and catch up on everything you missed all year with HBO Go.

looks like Comcast isn't aviable for ps3

Big surprise, it still is not available on the Roku, since their On Demand has almost everything that is on HBO Go it is not that big of a deal, if not I would be buying a Apple TV unit or a chromecast since HBO Go is supported by Comcast on those units ( it is also supported on the xbox units).

Big surprise, it still is not available on the Roku, since their On Demand has almost everything that is on HBO Go it is not that big of a deal, if not I would be buying a Apple TV unit or a chromecast since HBO Go is supported by Comcast on those units ( it is also supported on the xbox units).

direct just recently added Roku acess but it doesn't make sense Why some providers are on some devices not all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)