HBO Go "rentals" after cancellation?

blackjackmark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2003
Central IL
I got HBO for three months for free due to the Dish/AMC debacle. My free period is about to expire, and I'm planning on dropping HBO. But I have several programs that I have downloaded from HBO Go that I have not yet watched. They still have time left on their "rental" period, so I'm wondering if those will still be available once I drop HBO?

I know that programs saved to my hard drive and/or to an external hard drive would be available, but just not sure about programs downloaded through HBO Go.

TIA

People dvr programs during free preview periods, their recording don't disappear once the preview is done, I would hope downloads would be the same. Let up know what happens when your subscription period is over. I for one would love the answer.

I got HBO for three months for free due to the Dish/AMC debacle. My free period is about to expire, and I'm planning on dropping HBO. But I have several programs that I have downloaded from HBO Go that I have not yet watched. They still have time left on their "rental" period, so I'm wondering if those will still be available once I drop HBO?

I know that programs saved to my hard drive and/or to an external hard drive would be available, but just not sure about programs downloaded through HBO Go.

TIA

I'm pleased to report that even though my free HBO ended on Tuesday, the entire Season 2 and 3 of Boardwalk Empire that I downloaded from HBOGo is still in my Rentals and playable! :) (I had thought about downloading more, but knew I'd be doing good to get Boardwalk Empire watched before the 30 days are up!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts