HBO HD Hard Knocks Pixelation?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trainerman

Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
Missouri
Anyone else experience a lot of fast moving close up pixelation on Hard Knocks on HBO HD Channel 501 tonight? It was pretty bad for me. Anything I can do to correct this or is that an HBO problem or DTV problem?

I experienced the same thing watching it on HBO West HD. I just replaced a defective HR20 with a HR21 yesterday and was wondering if the new box had an issue. I'm not having this issue on any other channels. What type of box are you using?

I was actually blown away by the picture quality last night on 501...which I believe is the mpeg4 version of the 70's HBO channel...which is why I went to 501 on purpose...no pixelation at all.

T.O. is gunna tear it up this year.

Re: Hard Knocks Pixelation

I am using a new HR 21 also. I was on 501 for the MPEG 4 also and was seeing the pixelation big time.

Im noticing Starz HD channels are actually pixelating as if im losing signal..........I've noticed it the last 2 days and it happens during the day crystal clear weather conditions both days.........about 5 pm it stops...........I was paranoid so I kept it on that channel and it quits doing it after about 5 pm.....I just watched a movie and it was flawless.......the last two days I've noticed this on both HD DVR's........Just on STARZ channels. I posted my signals in another post.....Just had DTV installed mid July....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts