HBO Max - WarnerMedia Announces Upcoming Streaming Service

I just read that Apple TV+ is coming to the chrome cast with google tv early next year. One could think that other android tv devices won’t be far behind.
Yeah, supposed to be. Given the latest tvOS update has changed my AllforOne and Function101 remote trickplay behaviors, something like the Shield is looking more attractive.

Yep that's what happened. I had HBO and I tried again this afternoon and it is under the HBO banner. So I'll delete the app and hopefully don't screw things up. Thanks guys.:hail

Seems Roku won the battle by allowing HBO Max subscribers sign up through Roku cutting them in on the revenue stream......which was the heart of the dispute. As noted, Roku had the upper hand all along on this one.

Seems Roku won the battle by allowing HBO Max subscribers sign up through Roku cutting them in on the revenue stream......which was the heart of the dispute. As noted, Roku had the upper hand all along on this one.
They still have the stand alone app so they didn't get everything they wanted.

That is too bad. I liked the old AMC back in the 80s/90s, before they changed. There were great in the old days with classic movies like TCM and no ads. I have not watched AMC for years.
Are AMC Networks affiliated with the theater chain?

Best Space Opera ever, Babylon 5 arrived on HBO Max, and it has FINALLY been remastered. Sounds like it is 4:3 HD. This comes just after the passing of yet another star (way too many!) from the show, Mira Furlan from West Nile Virus complications.
I watched the widescreen version on Prime video. There was one scene I saw where there is a crew member just hanging out in the background, which would have been off-camera at the time.

I watched the widescreen version on Prime video. There was one scene I saw where there is a crew member just hanging out in the background, which would have been off-camera at the time.

They remastered it 4:3, so not in widescreen. The remaster is pretty good. That show should be given a lifetime award for producing such quality on a shoestring of a budget.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts