HBO Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Concert

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
One of the greatest compilation concerts EVER. Jeff Beck playing Superstition with Stevie Wonder. U2, Fergie and Jagger doing Gimme Shelter ... one of the best performances (of one of my favorite songs) I have ever seen. Was never much of a Fergie fan, but I am now. Worth getting HBO for a few days just to have it.

One of the greatest compilation concerts EVER. Jeff Beck playing Superstition with Stevie Wonder. U2, Fergie and Jagger doing Gimme Shelter ... one of the best performances (of one of my favorite songs) I have ever seen. Was never much of a Fergie fan, but I am now. Worth getting HBO for a few days just to have it.

Yeah, I had seen the set list for the shows in Rolling Stone, but for some reason, I thought I saw that the HBO special was only 2 hr 10 min. So I wasn't too excited, because they'd chop it up. Lo and behold, I saw it was on again last night and it was a four hour concert. I caught it in the middle of the NY/Paul Simon segment, right after Superstition. I'll have to tape the whole thing tonight.

I've watched it 2 times already... ;)

Attachments

• Gimme Shelter.jpg
    Gimme Shelter.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 142
Wow! The only thing missing from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is the Rock & Roll. I'm sorry, but they should rename their organization to the Pop Hall of Fame since less than one-third of the groups and individuals have anything to do with Rock. Stevie Wonder, Louis Armtrong, Chet Atkins, Madonna, Bob Marley, and The Bee Gees? Gimmie a break!

Wow! The only thing missing from the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame is the Rock & Roll. I'm sorry, but they should rename their organization to the Pop Hall of Fame since less than one-third of the groups and individuals have anything to do with Rock. Stevie Wonder, Louis Armtrong, Chet Atkins, Madonna, Bob Marley, and The Bee Gees? Gimmie a break!

:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)