HBO & SHO promotion-free 3 months

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

voodooevil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
North Carolina, USA
I am a current Turbo HD plat subscriber
If i do the HBO and SHO for 3 months promotion........
at the end of 3 months I am supposed to call and down grade to prevent the charge after 3 months...
does this mean that they will charge me a downgrade fee???

Thanks Joe

I was told that I had to call to cancel it or they would charge me $20 per month after the free three months.

If you want to cancel I would call just to be safe.:)

I set up my own auto cancel on my account page at the DISH website. The option showed up a few weeks before the promo was to expire. No downgrade fee was charged.

I set up my own auto cancel on my account page at the DISH website. The option showed up a few weeks before the promo was to expire. No downgrade fee was charged.

I used the auto-cancel button on the website, also. I was a little skeptical, but everything went through perfectly fine. Why am I always shocked when something goes right with my Dish account? :D

Can I ask an additional question? Can one add and drop these 3 month promos over and over? Or is it only for first time sign-ups?

It sounds like people that have been long-term customers can add these as well. But before I did, I'd want to make sure I wasn't being charged since I'm an existing subscriber.

they have gotten smart and now added clause in term that if u had hbo as promo then u dont qualify...

I have the HBO/Showtime promotion which is good for 3 months and is equal to at $60 credit for the 3 months.

If I cancel the HBO/Showtime promotion after 6 weeks, will I still get the remaining $30 credit, which I can apply against my bill. Or is the credit also cancelled along with the service?

I am not an HBO/Showtime fan, I would rather pocket the $30 as opposed to keeping the service on for 6 more weeks.

Does anyone know if you still get the credit if you drop the service early?

I have the HBO/Showtime promotion which is good for 3 months and is equal to at $60 credit for the 3 months.

If I cancel the HBO/Showtime promotion after 6 weeks, will I still get the remaining $30 credit, which I can apply against my bill. Or is the credit also cancelled along with the service?

I am not an HBO/Showtime fan, I would rather pocket the $30 as opposed to keeping the service on for 6 more weeks.

Does anyone know if you still get the credit if you drop the service early?

I can't imagine they would give away free credits like that. But feel free to try it and let the rest of us know how it went. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)