HBO & Showtime Offer

Anyone try to get HBO and Showtime free for 6 months by giving only an email address like we have in the past?

Yeah, several posters, including me, have tried to no avail. They said it was because I had HBO/Starz free a year ago--even the website stated you couldn't have had a free promotion in the last 6 months. :rolleyes:That was a few weeks back and I don't think it even says that anymore. It was actually OVER a year ago that I had the HBO/Starz deal. BTW, the offer is/was for THREE months. Good luck!

Ed

As always you have to play csr roulette...tried on live chat on 2/5 and was told no go cuz of hbo/starz...called dish later that night and got hbo/showtime free for 3 months...really just care about hbo but my wife jessica biels movie powder blue is on showtime...good luck to everyone trying to get the offer

I will take Starz instead. Better movies, better studios. Showtime...limited movies and it take over a year from the DVD date to get on Showtime when HBO/Cinemax/Starz airs them within 6 months.

As always you have to play csr roulette...tried on live chat on 2/5 and was told no go cuz of hbo/starz...called dish later that night and got hbo/showtime free for 3 months...really just care about hbo but my wife jessica biels movie powder blue is on showtime...good luck to everyone trying to get the offer

I just tried this offer and got denied. I might try again when the final season of Weeds starts this Summer or whenever it is.

By the way, tell your wife Powder Blue sucks. I saw it on Netflix Instant Watch. The only redeeming value of the movie is Jessica Biel goes topless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)