hbo starz free w/ no 24 month commitment

So if you have AEP, can you call in and get HBO & Starz for free for 3 months, and then you'll automatically be back to where you started after 3 months?

Yes, when we first discussed this, about 2 weeks ago.

Apparently not as this was my chat 5 minutes ago:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please wait while we find a representative to assist you...
You have been connected to (03) Jeremy K..
(03) Jeremy K.: Thank you for choosing Dish Network the leader in DVR and HD. I will be happy to assist you today. Please give me 2-3 minutes to access your account and review the information you have already provided.
(03) Jeremy K.: I appreciate your patience.
(03) Jeremy K.: Could you please verify the name, physical address, and the 16-digit Dish Network Account Number on the account?
Fred Roberts:[redacted]
(03) Jeremy K.: Thank you.
(03) Jeremy K.: Let me give me the Disclosure to receive the HBO and Starz.
(03) Jeremy K.: To receive 3 months of credits towards your HBO and STARZ programming ($22 per month or $20 per month if receiving 4 or more premium packages), you need to agree to maintain a minimum of Classic Bronze 100 or higher, DishLATINO Clásico or higher, TurboHD Bronze or higher, or a qualified International Programming package. After 3 months, HBO/STARZ will continue to be billed at the then-current price until you elect to downgrade.
(03) Jeremy K.: You also need to agree to either provide a valid email address or participate in the DISH Network monthly payment program of AutoPay with Paperless Billing. If you fail to maintain a valid email address or remove AutoPay with Paperless Billing, you will forfeit any remaining credits and continue to be billed for HBO and STARZ at the then-current pricing.
(03) Jeremy K.: Once you agree with this, please provide with a valid e-mail ID.
HDRoberts: Does my current package qualify, and this does not require a new commitment, correct? I already have paperless billing and autopay. My email is [redacted]
(03) Jeremy K.: Thank you.
(03) Jeremy K.: Please give me a minute to add this on the account.
(03) Jeremy K.: I am really sorry, as I earlier mentioned you need to have the basic programming on the account.
(03) Jeremy K.: I have tried to add on your account which you had dishHD absolute package.
(03) Jeremy K.: But, the system doesn't allow me to do this.
(03) Jeremy K.: I am really sorry for this.
HDRoberts: Thank you, that what I thought might be the case.
[/FONT]
spacer.gif

I got the free HBO/STARZ offer via the chat. Took maybe 5 minutes total--amazing!:up NO commitment and since I already had HBO my bill SHOULD go DOWN $10 @ month for 3 months (DVR Advantage).:) I'll keep an eye on my bill.;)

Ed

Can someone who has Absolute AND HBO and/or Starz CURRENTLY confirm that they were able to get this deal? I'm not quite sure from reading these posts if anyone who already has HBO and/or Starz with Absolute was able to get this deal (and w/o having to extend their commitment). Thanks.

Can someone who has Absolute AND HBO and/or Starz CURRENTLY confirm that they were able to get this deal? I'm not quite sure from reading these posts if anyone who already has HBO and/or Starz with Absolute was able to get this deal (and w/o having to extend their commitment). Thanks.

I had Absolute, HBO, and Showtime.
I called to add the HBO/Starz FREE for 3 months. They did it. My bill is now $10 less because HBO is FREE for 3 months.
I STILL have Absolute.

I went online to talk to DISH about adding just HBO and the csr told me that I was eligible for three free months of hbo/starz. I thought this was funny since I already had 3 free months before last year. But I went ahead and said add it. I now have Cinemax for .01 cents and Free Hbo /Starz along with the $10.00 a month off my bill for one year loyalty discount. I think I am doing pretty good right now.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts