HD-15 or RGBHV output

caryt

Original poster
Mar 4, 2005
Thats what I need from Voom. I would like to get Voom's DVR when it come's out but why if I can't hook it up :no . I have a 9" FP in a dedicated theater room and need either a HD15 or RGBHV outputs. Am I sol :mad: Also will Voom ever carry :rolleyes: network HD feeds? The OTA tuner won't help as I can't get any OTA, I am in the boonies :D

Thanks, Cary

caryt said:
Also will Voom ever carry :rolleyes: network HD feeds? The OTA tuner won't help as I can't get any OTA, I am in the boonies :D

Thanks, Cary
I think there is a very good chance you'll see the HD National Feeds of ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC in the coming months...should VOOM survive of course.

caryt said:
Thats what I need from Voom. I would like to get Voom's DVR when it come's out but why if I can't hook it up :no . I have a 9" FP in a dedicated theater room and need either a HD15 or RGBHV outputs. Am I sol :mad: Also will Voom ever carry :rolleyes: network HD feeds? The OTA tuner won't help as I can't get any OTA, I am in the boonies :D

Thanks, Cary
Welcome to the forum. You will need a RGBHV to Component converter to connect your stb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)