HD Absolute add Encore HD

I don't have Absolute, but the only way I could get EncoreHD was to add Starz. For my Classic+HD package, the $5.99 is just the Encore Pack, which doesn't include HD. Starz comes with EncoreHD, but none of the other Encore channels. :rolleyes:

You can add Encore yourself at DishNetwork.com using your online account manager. Go to the 2nd page of "Add/Remove Programming"...

i7643m.jpg

Warning: That is the Encore Pack, which does not include Encore HD. For Encore HD, you must have Classic/America's Gold or Starz, as I mentioned above.

Warning: That is the Encore Pack, which does not include Encore HD. For Encore HD, you must have Classic/America's Gold or Starz, as I mentioned above.

I have AEP and HD & Platinum, this Encore Pack is still shown as available to me for $5.99.

I currently receive 1 Encore channel in HD.

I don't understand why this is still an option for me unless it would add more Encore channels, would this give me more Encore HD?

Thanks,

:what

More but not HD

I have AEP and HD & Platinum, this Encore Pack is still shown as available to me for $5.99.

I currently receive 1 Encore channel in HD.

I don't understand why this is still an option for me unless it would add more Encore channels, would this give me more Encore HD?

Thanks,

:what

It will add more encore channels but no more HD channels since there i only 1.

...but how many SD Encore channels do you get? That's what this option is for, the Encore PACK, which is the six or so Encore channels that aren't HD. I thought AEP had...everything...

I am receiving 8 Encore channels in SD, 1 in HD.

I thought AEP had everything also, that is why I was confused about it being offered on the 2nd page of the programming page (other channels that are in AEP and I currently get have a checkmark in the box and are not interactive) but Encore is available to place a checkmark in for $4.99.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts