HD Aquarium

evilfud

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 25, 2004
I think Voom should have an HD Aquarium channel.maybe replace one of the cinema channels.i rent and cannot have pets even an aquarium.so it would be nice and relaxing to see a true HD Aquarium on my 50" RCA DLP.they could also use the channel to show off the HD like 100 & 999.

if you like this idea reply to this thread maybe voom will take notice and give it a thought.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey maybe MOOv could do an Aquarium as a segment. Instead of devoting a whole ch to it....that would be cool. Then at the end you could throw a piranha in and .... oh Im sorry Piranha was already on MonstersHD. Pretty cool idea and it would look great.

I second what Vinny said and add aquarium segement to the Moov line up. Also add in a coral reef, salt water, and computer genterated graphics segement to this channel.

I've seen an aquarium on Moov already. It was the second thing I've ever seen on moov without changing the channel right away. the first thing was the ice cream melting. This channel is such a waste of bandwidth.

Please, don't waste the bandwidth on such meaningless content. Hook up a multimedia PC and use a PC screen saver for this. I want to see more channels on VOOM, but not something like this. Give us the HDNet channels if you want to have useful demonstrations of true HD content.

well heres an idea, Voom could make us a quarterly DVD of MOOV and use the space for another channel. They could send the dvd out in the mail with a copy of your bill, and that way most of us could put moov in the trash where it belongs. Others could watch it..cough cough.

The dvd brings me to a question.i only have 1 DVI input on my tv voom is on it.if i ever buy a dvd player with DVI output how will i be able to use it?and can a dvd with component get as clear quality as say ch. 100 or 999?
so far it seems like everyone likes the aquarium idea but 1 person. but i disagree with him if voom has another satellite launching the bandwidth is no problem and i would love to have a serenity channel to just for a few everyday to relax too and not at my PC.and also it would demonstrate voom HD quality very well.better than a movie from the 50's.

Well, it's better than ice cream melting!

Better still would be babes in bikinis, or babes in anything. Here's one company that needs to cater MORE to the lowest common denominator.

They got transvestites for the minority, how about babes for the majority!!!!!

WHOA----just came to me, bikini babes IN a fishtank!!! That would make everyone happy!!!! :D

Speaking as the owner of a "Buring Fireplace" DVD and an acquarium DVD I like what I see on MOOV except for the lava lamp stuff. (Unless you want to pretend it's the 60's and light your fire). I met the producer of these DVD's once and he said he was working on a "Forest Filling Up With Snow" next.

evilfud said:
The dvd brings me to a question.i only have 1 DVI input on my tv voom is on it.if i ever buy a dvd player with DVI output how will i be able to use it?and can a dvd with component get as clear quality as say ch. 100 or 999?
so far it seems like everyone likes the aquarium idea but 1 person. but i disagree with him if voom has another satellite launching the bandwidth is no problem and i would love to have a serenity channel to just for a few everyday to relax too and not at my PC.and also it would demonstrate voom HD quality very well.better than a movie from the 50's.
Actually I like component cables better on my 1080i RPTV the color saturation is better. I wont run any DVI if I can help it.

vurbano said:
Actually I like component cables better on my 1080i RPTV the color saturation is better. I wont run any DVI if I can help it.
Same here V-switched to component from dvi and have NEVER seen Voom look any better than it does now.

well my installer did not leave me my component cables.(imagine that) bu ti think i have a nice set of monster components.ill hook it up and see if it looks beter that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)