Status
Please reply by conversation.

T_N_T

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 9, 2006
Hendersonville,TN
Hey guys,

I popped on the tv this morning and the HD audio is clicking and it sounds like its 1/4 the normal speed(almost like its in slow mo) the video is not messed up, just the audio, the SD channels are fine, I even hooked up my OTA Antenna and the OTA HD channels are experiencing the same issue... can anybody help me solve this?

Tim

I have HD audio problems too, although not nearly as severe as what you're describing. Mostly on the Discovery channel the audio is frequently stuttery. Hoping a new software release will fix it :D

Is your receiver a DVR? Try pausing for a few seconds and then playing again. Once in a while I get both video and audio problems, and that fixes it. (I've got the HR21-700.)

I have HD audio problems too, although not nearly as severe as what you're describing. Mostly on the Discovery channel the audio is frequently stuttery. Hoping a new software release will fix it :D

Is your receiver a DVR? Try pausing for a few seconds and then playing again. Once in a while I get both video and audio problems, and that fixes it. (I've got the HR21-700.)

Not a dvr...I don't know what to do its really messed up and directv keeps saying its because of the weather, but if so why is the OTA doing the same thing...and I hooked OTA directly to my tv and the HD is fine but not if I hook it up to the HR20...

I constantly have audio sync issues or audio drops. I have the 21-700 as well. I put in a blu-ray and there are no issues so I would think there is some software glitch with DTV.

When I have it hooked up to the analog video/audio input the hd channels are fine, but through the HDMI its all garbled or it sounds like its being played back in slow-mo.... I am wondering if my HDMI cable is shot.

The tech today said that I needed to turn my "dolby digital" on, and i figured out that when the update happened it wsa turned off... so its fixed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts