HD Audio issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

T_N_T

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 9, 2006
Hendersonville,TN
Hey guys,

I popped on the tv this morning and the HD audio is clicking and it sounds like its 1/4 the normal speed(almost like its in slow mo) the video is not messed up, just the audio, the SD channels are fine, I even hooked up my OTA Antenna and the OTA HD channels are experiencing the same issue... can anybody help me solve this?

Tim

I have HD audio problems too, although not nearly as severe as what you're describing. Mostly on the Discovery channel the audio is frequently stuttery. Hoping a new software release will fix it :D

Is your receiver a DVR? Try pausing for a few seconds and then playing again. Once in a while I get both video and audio problems, and that fixes it. (I've got the HR21-700.)

I have HD audio problems too, although not nearly as severe as what you're describing. Mostly on the Discovery channel the audio is frequently stuttery. Hoping a new software release will fix it :D

Is your receiver a DVR? Try pausing for a few seconds and then playing again. Once in a while I get both video and audio problems, and that fixes it. (I've got the HR21-700.)

Not a dvr...I don't know what to do its really messed up and directv keeps saying its because of the weather, but if so why is the OTA doing the same thing...and I hooked OTA directly to my tv and the HD is fine but not if I hook it up to the HR20...

I constantly have audio sync issues or audio drops. I have the 21-700 as well. I put in a blu-ray and there are no issues so I would think there is some software glitch with DTV.

When I have it hooked up to the analog video/audio input the hd channels are fine, but through the HDMI its all garbled or it sounds like its being played back in slow-mo.... I am wondering if my HDMI cable is shot.

The tech today said that I needed to turn my "dolby digital" on, and i figured out that when the update happened it wsa turned off... so its fixed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts