HD Channel Blocked by SD Channel is Viewable

The channels in question are in available at 5561, 5572, & 5574. There is no way to set the guide to show these channels on the Hopper at this time. Are you able to enter the channel number and get it up on the TV? Please let me know, thank you!

I can receive them on 5561, 5572 and 5574, but not on the mapped down numbers (350, 354 and 356). I get the 743 error when trying to switch to the mapped down numbers.

Tom

Thank you, there is an issue with the map downs in AK/HI. There is a way on ViP receivers to make the channel numbers appear on the guide but it is not available on the Hopper. I have reported the issue and hopefully we can get a resolution in place.

Yes Mary, thanks for your help. By the way, the channel numbers appear in the guide but when you try to tune to them it shows the error message. This is on my hopper-joey setup.

Thank you, there is an issue with the map downs in AK/HI. There is a way on ViP receivers to make the channel numbers appear on the guide but it is not available on the Hopper. I have reported the issue and hopefully we can get a resolution in place.
Another example of why it's nice to have DIRT here. Thanks Mary.

Right now HUB in HD is on free preview and I'm recording as much as I can. Once the free preview is over this channel will be red in Alaska. Obviously I'm able to watch it if I'm able, anyway to get this set in the clear once the free preview is over? There aren't that many channels that do this now, but two that I know of are HUB and RFDTV.

Now another problem is occurring. I was watching football on espn 2, channel 144 HD, and when the football game came on at 11:30 alaska time, 3:30 est I get an error code 013 pop up on my screen, stating this is a subscription channel which has not been purchased! Needless to say I’ve subscribed to espn since the beginning and receive this channel fine.

I was just going to post the same thing.

I think this might have to do with a problem determining blackouts. It happens to me during live sports. As soon as the game is over the channel will be available again.

And I cannot tune the 5589 channel.

DIRT you might want to check this out.

redsalmon said:
Now another problem is occurring. I was watching football on espn 2, channel 144 HD, and when the football game came on at 11:30 alaska time, 3:30 est I get an error code 013 pop up on my screen, stating this is a subscription channel which has not been purchased! Needless to say I?ve subscribed to espn since the beginning and receive this channel fine.

Same problem right now in Puerto Rico. Hopper/Joey setup

Now another problem is occurring. I was watching football on espn 2, channel 144 HD, and when the football game came on at 11:30 alaska time, 3:30 est I get an error code 013 pop up on my screen, stating this is a subscription channel which has not been purchased! Needless to say I’ve subscribed to espn since the beginning and receive this channel fine.

I will get this reported for your account ASAP. Anyone else having this issue, please PM me your account or phone number so I can get it reported for your accounts as well. Thank you!

I just upgraded to a Hopper and I'm having the same problem. I can view the SD game on ESPN 2, but the HD broadcast is error code 013, a subscription channel that has not been purchased.

I'm still having the problem with error 743 when trying to access the mapped down channel 350. Mary did reauthorized my 722K, but it didn't help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts