HD Channel List: Dish Network vs DirectTV

Thanks for all the updates. I did notice though the chart has several issues from so many of us updating the new stuff and neglecting to keep up with other changes:

Centric and Velosity are listed as separate from the now non-existent BET Jazz and HD Theater. BETJazz became Centric. [discovery]HD Theater became Velocity.

Universal HD, IndiePlex, RetroPlex are all listed twice.

Telefutura West is also listed twice (as TFTw and FTRAw), PLUS TeleFutura changed its name to UniMás in December.

Planet Green is listed on the chart. That channel changed names to Destination America
HDNet is listed on the chart. That channel changed names to AXS

Veria HD not listed (Ch. 218 Dish)

Probably an editorial choice, but Hustler HD is not listed (497 Dish)

Also, FSN Northwest, Pittsburgh and Rocky Mountain are now Root Sports Northwest, Pittsburgh and Rocky Mountain.

A key for the different colors would be nice. I've got red figured out (I think), but blue, green, yellow and grey, not so much.

on the pdf you put 204 in CNN's slot (should be 202) and left HLN blank (should be 204)

on spreadsheet....same thing
no number under TCM HD

DISH offers IFC HD on channel 133.

DIRECTV's channel 408 should be UniMas West HD (formerly Telefutura HD) as opposed to GolTV HD. IIRC, this channel comes from 119W.

DIRECTV removed GolTV HD (456) from the Sports pack one year ago and is only available in Latino packages. This is also a 119W exclusive.

[I thought there was something odd about an HD channel showing up twice.]

As a general comment, It may be beneficial that the pagination of the program groups be worked around such that the groups aren't split across pages.

A few more tweaks needed for Dish:
AMC HD is mapped to channel 130, not 9610.
BET Jazz is listed and no longer exists. BET Jazz changed its name to Centric, which is also listed.
Reelz HD is listed twice - Line 59 and line 68 in the excel sheet.

Thanks for the updates.

Correction to the correction - AMC is mapped to 131, not 130 or 9610....

Also G4 isn't anymore. ESQNT now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)