HD Channel List: Dish Network vs DirectTV

On the EI section you need to add channel 720-1 as the HD Game Mix Channel

Remove the Strike Zone from 721-1 as the Strike Zone Channel no longer exists (MLBNet is now doing that feature).

The MLB EI HD game channels go from 721-1 through 749-1

Updated, Thanks DodgerKing!

Attachments

• v5.6.3.xls
    40 KB · Views: 127
Due to Dish putting up the Viacom Channels... updated again... :)
If you don't count the RSN's and PPV, like your xls file says, the HD channel count is:
DishNetwork: 78
DirecTV: 70

Good job. Now if more of those HD channels would have HD programming the claim would be even more accurate! Thanks for the update.

If you don't count the RSN's and PPV, like your xls file says, the HD channel count is:
DishNetwork: 78
DirecTV: 70

Good job. Now if more of those HD channels would have HD programming the claim would be even more accurate! Thanks for the update.
Remove the Premiums as well and it is 56 to 55

Remove PPVs only and it is 111 to 118

I never understood why people want to include premiums and do not want to include RSNs. Both require extra money to view. Both are broadcast nationwide. Before someone says something about extra cost or blackouts remember that extra cost is no indicative of the fact that it is broadcast nationally or not and blackouts can be avoided with the purchase of extra money (at least on Direct they can). Since HD RSNs are full time on Direct and blackouts can be avoided, there is no reason why they should not count.

Breaking it down into totals in each category is an excellent idea as it allows people to compare based on their preferences.

I am not sure about Directv, but I know the RSN's can
be misleading. For example. It shows FSN Wisconsin
not available for Dish, However, I do get FSN Wisconsin
on dish when my major sports are on, i.e. Brewers, Bucks
etc... I know last year that FSN Wisconsin wasn't a full
time channel, but I heard it maybe now. This may be
true for other RSN's as well.

So Far Mav TV (361) is Full HD,and FTV (374) is Full HD.
FX looks at this time SD, But I'll Have to keep checking.
Speed is HD right now (150)
Logo Looks SD at this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)