Hd Channels 436 & 386

Chinatown

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Wisconsin
I called "E"................I could not get an understandable answer.

So, I will take a stab at it. Let me know if I am right.

386 which appeared this summer was sharing both Minnesota & Wisconsin HD programming. The problem was that if the Twins & Brewers had games scheduled at the same time, that the Minnesota market was given preference, as no satelite service offers FSN Wisconsin.

My assumption, with the addition of 436 HD, is that it will be show all the FSN North HD content, and that 386 will show the HD Wisconsin programming.

Am I right?

436HD is just 386HD mapped to '436' so that the HD version of Fox Sports North is in the guide at the same location as the SD version

with the news sats going up should I worry about moving my 61.5 dish to 129? I was hoping they would be spotbeamed on 110 or 119 soon?

I woke up this morning and I have 2 Sportssouth hd and one Fox South hd. 437 and 387 are the same. I have always had one of each but not two Sportsouth. Anyone else???

The other games should be on the alt channels regardless. I live in the Chicago region and when cubs and white sox games are scheduled at the same time on Comcast Sports Chicago, one game is on regular channel and other is on alternate. Did you ever check the alternates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts