HD channels are NOT in Turbo Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TennFarmer

Original poster
Mar 7, 2009
Tennessee
How many HD channels are NOT on the Turbo Packages right now? I'm a newbie to the site, but I'm a ticked off newbie and a count (and a running count since I think the number will go up) needs to be taken.

It's been talked about in several other threads but let it stand out like a sore thumb. :down

Last edited:
Ticked off newbies never fare too well here. You might want to be a little more coherent, tell us what package you have, what you've heard, etc. In other words, START OVER.

I have the Turbo Gold, the one that was advertised to have 100HD channels with 150 by the end of 2008...the one that really has about 60 something HD channels.

I had the Platinum package too, but it had nothing that the family was interested in.

Man, I feel like a "bait and switch" was run on me.

So, back to the original question...how many other national HD channels (I forgot about excluding the locals) are out there on Dish Network that are not in any of the Turbo packages?

Only Fox News and Fox business news are currently excluded. That is supposed to change.

If I was going to bet some cash, I'd bet they would add more channels to the "Not in the Turbo Package" list, not move the Fox stuff into the Turbo packages.
Get over your attitude and save your cash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts