HD Channels Disappeared?

TazmanianD

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
All of my non-premium HD channels have disappeared. They only show up in the high 9000+ channels and all in red. Has anyone else had this happen? So much for Free HD for Life ;-)

I'm waiting to chat with a CSR and I've gone from 27 to 17 in the queue in 20 minutes waiting.

The guy had me do a bunch of things, including pulling the plug and eventually told me he'd have to have a tech come out. Then I asked if he was sure it wasn't an error in my programming and I mentioned the whole HD for Life thing and now he's researching again...

Grrr, that got him to admit that it was a glitch in there system and that it could take them a couple of days to fix it.

It might have something to do with the fact that I have an annual subscription. He said that HD for Life isn't offered with that, however the website says that it is activated on my account.

I'm tempted to call and try another CSR.

try chat

Grrr, that got him to admit that it was a glitch in there system and that it could take them a couple of days to fix it.

It might have something to do with the fact that I have an annual subscription. He said that HD for Life isn't offered with that, however the website says that it is activated on my account.

I'm tempted to call and try another CSR.

Try using chat on line might be better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)