HD Channels Listed Twice?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Primus

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 10, 2007
St. Louis, MO
I apologize if this has been asked before but I searched and couldn't find anything.

In my guide the HD channels are all listed twice when using the HD only filter. Is there any setting to only allow one listing per channel? I looked through the menu but couldn't find anything.

I apologize if this has been asked before but I searched and couldn't find anything.

In my guide the HD channels are all listed twice when using the HD only filter. Is there any setting to only allow one listing per channel? I looked through the menu but couldn't find anything.

I'm assuming the channels are listed in the 9000 range and again when they are mapped down. The HD guide cannot be edited but you can go to channel locks and block the channels you don't want to see listed and then pick Hide Blocked channels. When you return to the guide, the channels you have blocked and hidden will no longer show in the guide.

Do the following to eliminate the non-9*** channels:
Menue/6/9/Chan Display/Dish HD Channels/Disable.

I was talking more about how when in the guide listing just HD channels, the channels that have both HD and SD are listed twice. Once with their SD channel number and once with their HD channel number. Seems like there should be a way to only list them once in the guide.

I was talking more about how when in the guide listing just HD channels, the channels that have both HD and SD are listed twice. Once with their SD channel number and once with their HD channel number. Seems like there should be a way to only list them once in the guide.

That's what KAB's solution is supposed to do. Did you try what he suggested?

When you get to the final destination where you diable Dish HD channels, to the left is option of what to show. Select HD channels only.

I was going to do it but it said it would affect my timers so I'm a little apprehensive about trying this. I'd hate to lose all of my timers I have configured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts